Reopen Safely With Deep Cleaning In Nottingham
Ready to reopen your business? The countdown is on. Make sure your premises are clean, safe and fully sanitised with our deep cleaning services.
From 12th April a whole host of businesses are set to reopen in the city, including non-essential retail, hairdressers, nail salons, gyms and public buildings. Many will rejoice in the reopening of Nottingham pubs and restaurants, which under the new rules, will be able to serve food and drink to customers seated outside. Self-contained accommodation in Nottingham can also begin to take bookings, with B&Bs and hotels set to follow suit later in May.
But before you get swept away in the excitement of reopening, it’s important to make sure your business is fully prepared. COVID-19 is still a threat so you need to do everything you can to keep your employees and customers safe.
- Keep up to date with the latest Government & Public Health COVID-19 information for businesses
- Carry out a COVID-19 risk assessment
- Create a plan to bring your employees back from furlough
- Make sure you have the correct PPE & COVID-safe measures in place
- Keep communication with employees & customers clear & transparent
- Book a deep clean for your business for extra peace of mind
Deep cleaning bars and restaurants for reopening
Anyone who works in hospitality values the importance of good hygiene but with COVID-19, you need to be cleaner than ever before. Conduct a full assessment of your cleaning and hygiene practices to make sure they’re up to scratch.
You may find your employees require extra training on effective cleaning and disinfecting. It’s not a case of a quick spray and wipe. Many disinfectants require time to eliminate germs and bacteria before they’re wiped away.
Implementing a strict cleaning schedule is paramount but we’d also recommend deep cleaning your restaurant or bar before reopening. Even though you will only be serving customers outside, they may require access to your toilets and your staff will be working inside, so it is important that everywhere has received a deep clean.
Deep cleaning involves a thorough cleaning, sanitising and disinfection process that will provide longer-lasting protection against germs and viruses. While nothing is stopping you from deep cleaning, there are many benefits to hiring professionals, like NG1 City Cleaners, to do it for you such as:
- Access to experienced cleaners with top-of-the-range cleaning products & equipment
- Save time so you can concentrate on other important tasks, like retraining staff
- Peace of mind that your premises are fully sanitised & germ-free
- The convenience of having the deep clean at a time that suits you
- 100% satisfaction guarantee on all cleans
Give us a call on 0115 9486363 or visit our booking page to get a quote for deep cleaning in Nottingham.
How to deep clean your holiday let
Holiday homeowners are breathing a sigh of relief that they should (fingers crossed) be able to begin taking staycation bookings from 12th April. But much like before the most recent lockdown, holiday homeowners will be required to deep clean between bookings to limit the transmission of COVID-19.
If you plan to reopen your self-contained accommodation from 12th April you may want to consider:
- Reducing clutter and difficult-to-clean items from your holiday lets
- Emailing holiday let guidance & leaflets rather than having information folders in the properties
- Encouraging guests to regularly wipe down surfaces by providing cleaning products in your holiday lets
- Deep cleaning the property before each set of new visitors, paying close attention to high touch surfaces like light switches, door handles, remote controls and handrails
- Laundering soft furnishings between visitors (it may be handy to have more than one set)
If you decide to clean your holiday accommodation or Airbnb property yourself, it’s important to choose your cleaning products carefully. Disinfectants need to have at least 70% alcohol content to be effective against COVID-19.
Airbnb cleaning in Nottingham
The alternative is to hire our Nottingham cleaners to keep on top of your holiday let cleaning. We offer one-off deep cleans and regular cleaning services for Airbnbs and holiday lets. Just let us know what needs cleaning and we’ll create a custom cleaning specification to meet your requirements. We’ll follow the specification each visit, ensuring every job is ticked off and completed to the highest standards.
You can pre-book cleaning services for weeks and months ahead to make sure you maintain a clean and hygienic setting for your visitors. What’s more, we’ll arrange your cleans at a convenient time for you, so all the work will be carried out ready for the next holidaymakers.
For more information or to book a clean please give our team a call on 0115 971 3157.
Deep cleaning your salon ready for reopening
While all non-essential retail must implement strict cleaning measures when they reopen, hairdressers and salons, which have close contact with clients, need to be even more careful. To help banish germs & limit the spread of COVID-19 we suggest:
- Cleaning & disinfecting all workstations & surfaces between clients
- Paying close attention to high touch surfaces
- Cleaning & disinfecting equipment between clients
- Removing all magazines from seating areas
- Regularly cleaning & disinfecting the toilet
- Swapping towels for paper towels
- Installing a hand sanitising station by the door
We offer out-of-hours cleaning services, which will benefit busy hair and nail salons in the coming months. With greater demand for your services, you may find it more time and cost-effective to hire professionals to clean it for you. Get in touch with our customer care team on 0115 971 3157 to enquire about our services.
Deep cleaning services in Nottingham
NG1 City Cleaners offers deep cleaning & sanitising services to all Nottingham businesses. Whether you have a retail unit, restaurant, bar, gym or holiday let, we’ll create a custom deep cleaning specification to meet your needs.
Our deep cleaning service in Nottingham will cover your entire premises (if required) and include sanitisation of each surface. As an extra precaution we’ll use a sanitising mist to help eliminate germs.
We have continued to offer our cleaning services throughout the most recent lockdown and have COVID-safe measures in place to ensure the safety of our cleaners and customers. For more information please read our latest cleaning service update.
We wish all Nottingham businesses the best of luck with reopening in April and May. Remember, we’re only a phone call away for your professional cleaning needs.